Transiscope’s goal is to raise the visibility of all the alternatives working for transition by collecting existing data and creating a single map to display the initiatives.
WHAT DOES TRANSISCOPE OFFER?
- Provide information on existing citizen organizations and initiatives in a simple, clear and attractive form thanks to intuitive classification, a harmonized format for presenting initiatives and various digital tools;
- Encourage participation in citizen action by creating a directory of contacts for alternatives;
- Speed up the process of building networks and synergies between initiatives: making alternatives visible to each other is a key factor in creating cooperation;
- Show areas and issues where concrete alternatives need to be developed;
- Develop and provide tools for our commons: the software systems developed for the project are open source so can be reused and improved for other projects;